Monday, February 25, 2013

Holas Amigos


Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead, nor have I intended to take any kind of hiatus from blogging. Sometimes I feel like I'm overflowing with words, while other times I don't realize that a month has gone by since my last post until I sit down to write a new one. Part of that is of course due to always being busy, but part of that is also because I was gone all last week playing in Costa Rica! If you follow me on Instagram, you've already gotten a nice sneak peek into my adventures via cell phone photos, but if not, don't fret because I have plenty more to share here. When and if I can find the time to edit photos and write a post, we'll be set, but at the moment I haven't even unpacked yet, so let me begrudgingly get back into this horrible, awful, no-good routine we so euphemistically call "real life" and I'll get back to you soon. 

Now if only someone could just get me a damned green coconut...

4 comments:

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

oh i can't wait to hear about costa rica! the instagram photos were exciting enough! i hope you have tons of pictures of the sloths!

Anonymous said...

what is a "sneak peak"?

Octohawk said...

Ha! Good catch, anonymous. A pretty good indication of how far away my mind was when I wrote this post..

Wendy said...

Welcome back! I have an old friend that frequents Costa Rica often for surfing so I know that the photos to come will be beautiful!