Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh, hey

Sorry if this offends anyone (not really), but I just wanted to show you guys my Halloween costume. I was a tea party member and it was pretty damn fun..


The other side says "teabagging for Jesus" which is a real sign. And what you can't see in this photo are my giant elastic-waist red shorts and zippered white Keds, or my red Z88.3 purse (our terrible local religious radio station). I was in character all night, which was incredibly fun. 

So, ya, this is my sense of humor.

6 comments:

Aura said...

Amazing. You nailed my home state. As of yesterday, we are the first state to ban international law. On our ballots, at the bottom, they added that they were referring to "Muslim" laws. Seals the deal when you reference any terrorists around these parts.

jordanolivia said...

best.costume.ever.

Elle said...

OMG. That's GENIUS!!! You look so much like my husband's [evil] ex muuuther in law who is our city's resident Tea Bagger. Ha.
GAWD, wish I'd thought of this.

Octohawk said...

I wish you could see my hair better in this photo. I went for "midwestern-mom-perm", and my bangs were teased to amazing new heights(though this photo was taken after a lot of dancing).

Sid. said...

Genius outfit. Love: "teabagging for Jesus". Perfect.

The Florida Blogger said...

I personally liked the z88.3 reference. "Safe for the little ears." And a bunch of BS in between.